Why come and work for us?
Do you want to be a part of the 4th Industrial Revolution? Part of a movement that will ensure the world gets powered by Renewables?
Now, we recruit talented people because we believe that each and every employee contributes to our success. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and we build on proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
Our workplace offers outstanding opportunities for professional and personal development. Each of our staff has the opportunity to learn and advance their career in an international environment.
From our side, we provide you with:
- a challenging and rewarding job in an ambitious start-up atmosphere
- a great working environment in a young innovative company with plenty of opportunities for growth and development
- a fair and competitive remuneration package
- all the coffee you need to keep you going
From you, we expect you to be passionate in what you do, because only then you will make the most out of it!
See a position you’d be perfect for? Apply today.
3D Design Engineer
As 3D Mechanical Design Engineer you are offered a chance to design innovative Plug & Play energy solutions. You are responsible to:
- Bring ideas to basic 3D-designs and further detail the basic designs to detailed design drawings;
- Perform the required strength calculations using FEA software;
- Make construction drawings and detailed Bills of Materials;
- Liaise with and follow-up international workshops during the manufacturing process;
- Make realistic 3D-renders for commercial use;
- nteract with electrical design engineers and process engineers.
You have a strong hands-on approach strengthened with a broad technical background in mechanical engineering and/or product development. Besides using your practical knowledge, you are a critical thinker with good problem-solving skills. You work closely together with colleagues from other disciplines.
- You possess a Master’s Degree in Mechanical or Electro-Mechanical Engineering;
- You have at least 3 years experience as 3D-designer;
- You have decent hands-on experience with SolidWorks;
- Experience with FEA is a big plus;
- You have an outspoken interest for renewable energy;
- You are keen to undertake intercontinental travels from time to time;
- You can handle simultaneous projects and tasks;
- You have an eye for details and what you deliver is final;
You have good communication skills and excellent working knowledge of at least Dutch and English;
Web Application Developer
Tiger Power is looking for an experienced back-end developer to help drive the growth of its Energy Management platform in a scalable, secure and reliable way. Based in Heusden, close to Ghent, you’ll be responsible for the development and support of the EMS platform. You are a technical expert who’s on top of the recent developments in the areas of web- and server technologies.
- a Master’s degree
- good knowledge of Business Intelligence and data warehousing
- proficient English communication skills (written and spoken)
- a pro-active mindset with strong communication skills
- the ability to overcome or resolve technical problems
- an analytical mindset
- a flexible attitude and capable of working alone as well as in team
- several years of experience in web application development
You will be…
- programming new end-user, partner and back-office features
- developing and enhancing our platform, using solid but innovative technology
- helping to improve the performance, scalability and security of our cloud based environment